18. Cookies and tracking technology
Cookies are small text files that contain letters and numbers and are placed on your computer or device. Cookies are set when you visit this website.
Cookies are very important to help us make online services easier to use, to monitor the use of our site and to help us improve the service to you.
Our cookies are broken down in to five categories.
1. Necessary cookies These cookies are important to the underlying operation of the website, supporting important functionality such as shopping baskets and the technical operation of the website to ensure it performs how you would expect.
2. Site experience cookies These cookies are used to support your experience on the site and include user-selected options, site navigation aids, etc. Generally, no personally identifiable data is collected with these types of cookies.
3. Performance & operation cookies These cookies are used in the management of the site and include customer surveys, recording visitor numbers and other web analytics. Limited identifiable data may be collected.
4. Marketing, anonymous cross site tracking cookies These cookies are used to track our visitors across our websites. They can be used to build up a profile of search and/or browsing history for every visitor. Identifiable or unique data may be collected. Anonymized data may be shared with third parties.
5. Marketing, targeted advertising cookies These cookies are used to track browsing habits and activity. We use this information to enable us to show you relevant/personalised marketing content. Using these types of cookies, we may collect personally identifiable information and use this to display targeted advertising and/or share this data with third parties for the same purpose. Any activity tracked and recorded using these cookies maybe sold to third.
If you wish to control and remove cookies, this can be done via settings in your web browser. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of a website. Many of the interactive functions offered by websites are dependent on cookies and disabling or blocking cookies can prevent these services from working or reduce their usefulness. Different web browsers may use different methods for managing cookies.
Please follow the instructions below, from the web browser manufacturers directly, to configure your browser settings*:
The website owner and contact details.
Vifa Denmark A/S
CVR: 32 66 30 79
Phone: +45 97 88 11 88
* These links are to third party sites, over which we have no control – no liability can be claimed if they are inaccurate